Saturday, December 3, 2016

November Dividend Income

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick snapshot of my dividend income for the month of November.  November, as many of you know, is pretty slow in the Dividend game, but I still had a few companies  paying. Here is a breakdown of all dividends received:

Apple Inc. (AAPL): $13.11
Verizon Communications (VZ): $16.86
Proctor and Gamble (PG): $12.69
Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI): $5.88

In total, I received $48.54 in dividends for the month.  In 2015, for the month of November I received $29.11, so the snowball is rolling!  I'm hoping to substantially increase that number by next November, as my goal is to be over $100 for the month next year.  Anyways, that's it for now and I really appreciate you stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. VZ stock holder too! Represent! ;-) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love VZ! Thanks.. I'm looking forward to December income.

      Delete
  2. Apple was my only individual stock payer for November! Looks like you got me beat on the individual holdings that pay that month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. November is definitely a drag for the dividend payers. I need to find a few more that pay out during the odd months.. for my own sanity! I love seeing the dividends roll in!

      Delete
  3. That snowball is definitely moving along. A big jump from your 2015 total. Just keep it going. I'd like to add to my PG which I haven't touched in a long time. It may start to look a little more enticing sooner than later. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! My December should be a big jump, so can't wait to see how it finishes up. PG is one of those I plan on holding forever. I'd love a nice drop to add more!

      Delete
  4. That's an awesome increase. The snowball has a lot of 'friction' at first...but once it gets going, look out!!! I imagine your numbers will be huge in a few years. Keep it up,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's starting that long roll and I've been saving quite a bit to give it that little boost soon... now just waiting on some good opportunities.

      Delete
  5. We own the same stocks, neat! Snowball is definitely rolling and getting bigger for you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol nice!!! Well I definitely follow your blog religiously, so I'm sure you were inspirational in me picking them!

      Delete