Thursday, July 2, 2015

Update - Special Agent Dividend

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for my lack of posting, as I had some medical issues arise in my family that took most of my extra time.   However, I've still been plugging away, slowly but surely, on my investments.   I've been investing small amounts on a monthly basis, reinvesting my dividends and initiating a few new positions here and there.  Of note, I hit my mid year goal of reaching $500.00 in annual forward dividend income, so very happy about that!! I'm sitting at $517.29 right now, which is awesome.  I'm ready to take down that $1000 mark soon.   Also, I'm nearing the six figure mark on my total investments, so hitting that mark will be a huge milestone that I hope to hit by the end of 2015.   I'll update my portfolio and write a new post covering all my investments made during my blog absense this weekend.   Thanks for the continued support and I look forward to seeing all the fellow bloggers reaching their 2015 and beyond goals.

7 comments:

  1. Happy that those issues are under control and you are getting some free time to get back to writing! Looking forward to seeing the updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I just wrote my first update, so I'm officially back!! :)

      Delete
  2. Good to hear that medical issues are under control. There are more important things to take care of in life than blogging. :)

    Great progress on your dividend income.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tawcan! Very true, but I did miss the interaction with the community. I'm glad to be back!

      Delete
  3. Health first. Everything else is really secondary. Look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that the medical issues are ok now, and for the dividend investing keep the snowball rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I hope that the health issues have been happily resolved. All the best.

    ReplyDelete