Friday, July 22, 2016

Weekly Activity - Investments

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a great week!  I'm ready to spend the weekend relaxing and maybe catching a movie with the wife.  As far as an update, I had a very slow week, as prices have continued to be relatively high for all the companies I'm currently watching.  I did have a few small buys, as I continue to dollar cost average into full positions.  In addition, I contributed $500 to my 401k, which was invested into index funds of the Thrift Savings Plan.  Here is a summary of my small buys for the week:

Target Corporation (TGT): $50
The Walt Disney Company (DIS): $25
Coca-Cola (KO): $25
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM): $65
Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT): $55

Well, that is it!  Nothing substantial but I still tried to continue to invest small amounts into existing positions.  Overall, I invested $220 into my dividend portfolio and $500 into my 401k plan for a total of $720 invested for the week.  I'm really hoping for some buying opportunities in the coming weeks, as I am sitting on some cash to invest.  Enjoy the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Right now it is hard to find anything with a fair valuation. Although those are some great companies that you are adding to. I have a couple, KO being one of mine also, that I add to during times like this. I was also adding to MSFT the same way until the recent run up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow and steady wins the race, keep at it. Thats a good bunch of stocks, well done !
    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow and steady wins the race, keep at it. Thats a good bunch of stocks, well done !
    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Special Agent Dividend,

    I saw you mentioned the TSP. I too am using the TSP (active Military). Are you in? Looking forward to hearing back. Keep it up! Glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any plans for an update on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I plan on starting back asap. I've been hoarding some cash that I hope to start investing very soon, along with some recent buys and the sell of two of my houses. I've had a busy summer and fall with a move, but looking to get back up and running very soon.

      Delete