Friday, December 2, 2016

Recent Stock Purchase

Hi everyone,

I've steadily increased my purchases over the past month, as I'm putting some of my cash to work on
my dividend train to gain some speed.  This week, I added to my Coca-Cola Company, KO, position. I was able to add 19 shares at $39.90 per share for a total purchase price of $758.10 (no commisuon) With this purchase, I now hold 40 shares of KO in my portfolio.  I really loved picking up some more KO with sub-40 share prices, as I've been wanting to add to my position for awhile.  I'll be looking to add more soon if the price dips below $40 again.  This purchase brings my forward yearly income from KO to $56.00.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Good long term stock own a small amount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. Yep, it's one that I never plan to sell, unless something drastic happens.

      Delete
  2. Great purchase, Agent Dividend! Coca Cola was my very first stock I purchased. Still holds a special place for me. I'm thinking about adding more too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can definitely see adding more to my holding soon, if it drops below $40, I'm a buyer.

      Delete
  3. Nice buy. I like KO stock. I don;t own any yet, I'm always waiting for a price dip that never comes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. I've been waiting for it to go under 40 and chose to scoop some up to round off my holding. It's been back up since but I'll look to add more soon.

      Delete