Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day and the Week Ahead

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.  I hope each of you are able to spend the day with a loved one(s).   My wife and I plan on taking our girls to a movie to spend some time together.   I'm sure it will be an experience with a two year old in tow but I'm hoping it turns out ok (fingers crossed).

In other news, I have a few stocks that I'm interested in adding too this coming week.  Particularly, I'd like to add some to my Walt Disney (DIS) position, and really hoping the price stays at $90 or below. I'll probably take another look at Bank of America (BAC) and try to add a little there to my new tiny position I just started last week.  On the dividend front, I have three companies paying out this week, which are:  Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI), Realty Income Corp. (O) and the Proctor & Gamble Co. (PG).  I have KMI and PG set to DRIP the dividend and O will just accumulate into my available funds.

I have another post completed that I should get posted this evening or tomorrow.   That post will detail my past two weeks activity.   As always, thanks for stopping by and supporting my little blog.  Happy Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey AD,

    Thank you!
    We had a great time as well.

    Good luck with your stock pick!

    Best wishes, DfS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the movie?
    We planned to go to the zoo, but got the flue in stead... It was a frugal weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DfS,

    Sorry for delay, as I'm having some issues with my comments section.. I'm glad to hear that Valentine's Day went well. Look forward to seeing your new buys for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambertreeleaves,

    The movie was excellent.. Kung Fu Panda and the kiddos sit patiently the entire movie and loved it! Sorry for the flu, so hoping you get over that quick!

    ReplyDelete