Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hi, I'm new here.

Hello everyone.  I’m a new blogger, as I wanted to create a history of my journey to financial success and ‘hopeful’ wealth.  With this blog, I’ll share my stock purchases and accumulation and other passive income.  Also, I’ll provide some examples of ways to make money, save extra income to invest and/or things on related topics.  I've had some experience with “trading” as I used to buy and sell for profit (or loss at times) but I never truly got into it.  It was, in essence, merely gambling.  I ended up selling everything to pay for some expenses when I moved.  I've refocused my investment efforts to mainly focus on dividend stocks, like so many of my blogging brethren here.  I’m excited to start this journey and look forward to meeting everyone.  I’ll post some follow-up posts with my current investments and my goals.  

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the financial blogging world. Look forward to your ideas and investing goals. Any questions please feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting the blog and refocusing on DGI. I think DGI is a great investment style for the average Joe investor. To me it's very straightforward and just makes so much sense. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome SAD to our GLAD little community. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the DGI community. Your site has a nice lay-out. Great work on that. Looking forward to see more content, as well as future analysis and purchases. Good luck! DfS

    ReplyDelete