Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Dividend Income - June

Hi fellow investors and readers!

I figured I'd go ahead and post my dividend income I received for the month of June, as the 4th of July holiday quickly approaches.  What a month for me and my portfolio, as it's slowly cranking out higher and higher income.  This month saw me cross over the $100 mark for the second time, which is awesome!  Overall, I had eleven companies pay me a dividend for the month.  My dividend income for June totaled $105.90, which represents a nice year over year increase from the $62.34 I received last June.  Here is a breakdown of the June dividends:

Target Corp. (TGT):  $4.42
Bank of America Corp. (BAC):  $1.60
Wal-Mart Stores (WMT):  $2.45
Lockheed Martin (LMT):  $11.57
McDonald's (MCD):  $3.69
ConocoPhillips (COP):  $6.59
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM):  $17.77
Ford Motor Company (F):  $14.64
BP plc (BP):  $37.59
Unilever (UL): $3.67
Realty Income (O):  $1.99

Not too shabby!  While I'm nowhere near some of my fellow investors, it's finally feeling like the dividend snowball is gaining steam.  Just crossing that $100 mark makes it feel legit to me, so I can't wait to see the next $100 gain to cross that $200 monthly point.  I'll follow up this post soon with my investment activity for the month, so feel free to stop back by soon.  Thank you for stopping by and to my fellow Americans, Happy 4th of July.

6 comments:

  1. That's pretty impressive. I'm not near $100 yet, but hope to hit it in the not too distant future. The best part, you didn't have to put in any additional effort after your investments to get those payments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. impressive numbers,it will snowball soon.$100 is almost gas bill for a month .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always nice to pass the triple digit mark for dividend income. Nice year over year increase too. LMT is a name on my watch list that I still do not own. Nice solid list of companies paying you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your numbers. Some really nice looking companies there as well that I have my eye on also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dude! Year over year nearly doubling is nothing short of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, I had €11.76 for June, and I Hope for €140 for the year, and I am looking forward to my first month earning €25, each break point is a target for a month, quarter and year, good luck

    ReplyDelete