Sunday, June 19, 2016

Dividend Income - May 2016

Hey everyone!


This post will detail my dividend income I received during the month of May.   I love the fact that my monthly income is steadily increasing, month over month, year over year.   During the month of May, five of my portfolio holdings paid a dividend.   The total received was $43.24.  While that doesn't seem like a lot, it's come a long way since May 2015, were I received a total of $19.98 (even better than the big $0 I received May 2014).   Here is a breakdown of the dividends:


Apple Inc. (AAPL):  $13.58 (DRIP)
Verizon (VZ):  $12.35 (Added to Buy Funds)
Realty Income (O):  $1.99 (Added to Buy Funds)
Proctor & Gamble (PG):  $9.52 (DRIP)
Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI):  $5.80 (DRIP)


Well that's it for this post, as I just wanted to get caught up with posting my investing and dividend activity from May.   The month of June should produce some nice dividend income, as I have quite a few June payers, to include some larger positions, such as Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM), BP and Ford (F).   Thank you for following along!  



1 comment:

  1. Hey, congrats on more than doubling your dividend income since last year! Do you have a page that shows the progression month by month?

    ReplyDelete