Sunday, June 26, 2016

Weekly Activity - New Buys and Dividends

Hi fellow DGIers and readers,

Thank you for the continued support of my blog and my investing journey.   I utilize a strategy of continual small buys, while sprinkling in a larger purchase here and there, to grow my portfolio and dividend income.  In addition, I have a 401k plan, the Thrift Savings Plan, which I  add to on a bi-weekly basis that serves as my main retirement investment, along with my actual retirement plan.  At this point, I'm fully marching along to hitting the 100k point very soon!  The following is a quick summary of all my investment activity for the past two weeks.   

Here is the breakdown for all my investment activity:  

Purchases:
Special Agent Dividend's Dividend Growth Portfolio

ConocoPhillips (COP) $65
The Walt Disney Company (DIS) $65
Target Corp. (TGT) $125
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) $55
Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) $690
Realty Income (O) $64
Wal-Mart (WMT) $20

Total Portfolio Purchases for the Week: $1084

401k - Thrift Savings Plan

Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) $495
Currently investing at 55% C Fund, 25% S Fund and 20% I Fund

Total TSP Purchases: $495

Dividends:
BP plc (BP) $37.59 (DRIP)
Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) $11.57 (DRIP)
Bank of America Corp. (BAC) $1.60
Realty Income (O) $1.99
McDonald's (MCD) $3.69

Total Dividends for the period: $56.44


Well, another pretty productive two weeks in the books.  I'm getting closer and closer to hitting that $1000 in annual dividend income, along with crossing the 100k point on my investment accounts.  Overall, I was able to invest a total of $1579 and received $56.44 in dividends.   Thank you for checking out this post and I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  


1 comment: