Monday, June 27, 2016

Investment Activity - Recent Sell

Hello everyone,

I meant to put this out over the weekend, but completely forgot.   While I was preparing for the Brexit vote, I thought I could make a little gains on a quick sell of my Bank of America holding.  Bank of America (BAC) was one of my smaller holdings and not a core holding, so I decided to sell on Thursday.  I ended up selling my entire (small) position, 33 shares, for $14 per share.  My cost basis for the shares was around $13 so I took a small profit and was planning on reinvesting when the markets went bad so I could gain a few free shares.  I haven't reinvested as of yet, and frankly, may use the money on some other purchases, if the market keeps falling this week.  I don't like selling any of my holdings, but I do look to leverage occasionally to gain a share here and there.   Anyways, that's it for now, as I just wanted to quickly detail my investment activity.   Here's hoping for some good buying opportunities this week!

1 comment:

  1. You've got quite a tight rope walk going on here. I just bought into WFC after the Brexit news dropped the price (had the same idea but I didn't own any banks to start). Might want to get back in before rates go up (which they inevitably will).

    ReplyDelete