Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Total Portfolio Update


Hello everyone,

Once again, thank you for following along my investing journey.   I posted an update to my portfolio last week, but did not include my newer purchases for that week within the total.   I hadn’t made any large buys, but rather added small amounts to my existing holdings, such as Target Corp. (TGT), Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM), Realty Income (O), the Walt Disney Company (DIS) and Wal-Mart (WMT).   As of today, my dividend growth portfolio of 21 companies sits at $22,536.98 and is churning out $768.36 annually in dividends.   As I detailed in last posting, XOM surpassed Apple Inc. (AAPL) as my largest holding after my latest purchase.   Furthermore, my 401k plan, the Thrift Savings Plan (a mixture of Index Funds), is currently valued at $71,892.   This brings my investment total to $94,428.36, which is knocking right on that six figure door!   I do have some cash reserve to make other purchases, along with mutual funds, but I’m not including those in this total, as I plan to liquidate those assets and merge into my dividend growth portfolio soon.   Well, just wanted to provide a quick update, as I’m nearing the 100k point, which is a goal I’ve been eager to hit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment