Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Loyal3 App - Apple iPhone iTunes

Hi everyone,

I'm sure most have seen it, but wanted to let everyone know that the Loyal3 app is available through iTunes now. I've been using it throughout the week and have no complaints at all.  The Loyal3 app is ridiculously easy to use and makes investing that much easier.  It does require you to enter your password but saves your email for a quick login.  The app has been very smooth with no crashes at all to this point.  I've made a few small buys and all went through as ordered.  The interface and functions are all easy to navigate.  Overall, it's very simple to use and I would recommend it to all Loyal3 users.  Simply go into iTunes and search for Loyal3 and it's the first app that comes up.  Happy investing! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recent app update. It seems that with each passing day new apps and investment brokerages pop up to make investing cheaper and easier for the general public. These days there is zero excuse to not start an investment portfolio of your own. I just wrote about Acorns on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I love the simplicity of the app and L3 as a whole.

      The Acorns app seems like a great idea. I hope they tweak it some to make it more cost effective for small investors and add some options.

      Delete
  2. Pretty cool! Investing is becoming cheaper and more readily available to all investors. I will still likely use my desktop to make my buys, but down the road things might change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You're so right, as these advances are opening doors to all investors, even the small timers like me. I've been able to throw over $1600 in two months in the account a it's racking up. I only wish it was around a long time ago and I was smart enough to invest!

      Delete