Thursday, March 24, 2016

Another Small Milestone

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make a small post to highlight a small milestone I just hit.   While I still have ALOT of saving, investing and reinvesting to go, it's nice to hit a little goal you have set in your mind that shows the benefit of DGI.   I received two more dividends today to add to my March total thus far and finally crossed that big 'three figure' mark of monthly dividend income.   I received $36.82 from BP and $10.19 from Lockheed Martin (LMT), which brought my total for the month to $119.66.   It's nothing spectacular but certainly a mark that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!  With all the dividend cuts, it's nice to finally hit the +100 in dividend income for the month.   This is my second small goal achieved as of late, after hitting $20,000 in my portfolio.   Next up, crossing $100,000 in total 401k and DGI portfolio!! 

Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

  1. 100+ in dividend income is a symbolic nice milestone to hit! Well done.

    By cutting the goal in smalle milestones, there is much more reason to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hitting that milestone, Agent. The first 100 is the hardest -- and it gets easier as the ball gets rolling.

    Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting one of your goals. Stay consistent and you will be breaking lots more.

    Cheers
    AAI

    ReplyDelete