Saturday, March 19, 2016

Weekly Investment Activity and Dividends

Hi everyone,

I've been traveling this week for work, so I haven't had much spare time for my blogging addiction of reading fellow DGIers.  Also, I didn't make any proactive buys this week, as I didn't see any deals I wanted to jump on (plus still waiting to see the damage done by the taxman!).  However, I did have two ongoing buys go through, with $50 to Exxon Mobil and $60 to Lockheed Martin.   I also invested $598 into my TSP retirement account.   I had two dividends roll in this week, while small, it's still a passive stream of income that keeps growing!  Well this will be a short post to detail my weekly activity.  I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!  

Here is the breakdown:

Purchases:
Special Agent Dividend's Dividend Growth Portfolio

Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) $50
Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) $60

Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) Retirement Account

C Fund (60%), S Fund (20%), I Fund (20%) $598

Total Purchases for the Week: $708

Dividends:
McDonald's (MCD) $3.69
Realty Income (O) $1.99

Total Dividends for the Week: $5.68


Well, that's it for this week, as it was relatively slow, but still managed to invest $708 to add to my growing snowball.   Thanks so much for stopping by!   

1 comment:

  1. hey AD. Do you work for the secret service? I'm a contractor for DHS! nice to meet you =)

    ReplyDelete