Saturday, March 12, 2016

Weekly Investment Purchases, Dividends and Passive Income

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend thus far.   I have plans to simply hang out with my family and get outdoors, weather permitting, as it seems the rain keeps coming.  It's nice to spend good quality time with the family after a long work week.  It's amazing how fast the little ones are growing up, so I try to spend every second with them before 'daddy' isn't as cool anymore and they want to be with friends more and more.   This post will detail my weekly activity, as I had several small automatic purchases and a few other purchases to add to existing portfolio holdings, dividends received and, lastly, semi-passive income generated from my rental property.   Here is the breakdown:

Purchases:
Special Agent Dividend's Dividend Growth Portfolio
The Walt Disney Co. (DIS) $50
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) $50
Bank of America Corp. (BAC) $26.16 
Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI) $36

Total Purchases for the Week: $162.16

Dividends:
Target Corp. (TGT) $4.29
Unilever: (UL) $3.31
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) $14.99 (DRIP)

Total Dividends for the Week: $22.59

Other Income: 
Rental Property - Payment received for March rent, which netted $295 in positive cash flow.   

Another week in the books and I was able to add a little to my portfolio, as every dime helps!   I used $162.16 to add to existing holdings, received $22.59 in dividends and netted $295 in passive income from rental property.   Well, that's it for this short post, as I'm off to spend time with the family.   Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. AD,

    Nice piece of dividends for a solid week - keep that up! Also, great job in your continuation of purchasing stocks, let it keep rolling!

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete